top of page

Catholic Daily Quotes

Public·97 members
Renat Shiryaev
Renat Shiryaev

Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know

Again, all the instruments that were there in the 1st are there again, there is a cool piano or guitar upper register octave thing that is playing on the down beats, as well as a slinky guitar melody that is way back in the mix (which doesn't get added till about eight measure in). There is also a great call and response happening throughout the first eight measures, that is a little different from the first chorus. There is still the octave above BGV. At first, you're thinking ok, cool, they added some more elements to the music, but this chorus is just like the last one, then the next eight measures start and you realize, oh shit, they are repeating the pre chorus here, but with the chorus treatment, that is pretty cool. Then they do what I think is my favorite part of the whole song, throughout the next eight measures, they combine the two, the pre chorus melody/lyrics, the chorus melody and lyric, they both kind of circle each other, while the guitars/bass/drums and all the other wonderful sounds are swirling all around. Pretty rad move there arctic monkeys, I like your style. All thats left is the vamp out, with the slinky guitar melody repeating (which is actually two different guitars, one backwards, and one playing a melodic, single note staccato part), and the big guitars. The drums slowly fade, and your left with the kick, claps, and guitar riff... Pretty awesome.

Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know

(Do I wanna know)If this feeling flows both ways?(Sad to see you go)Was sorta hoping that you'd stay(Baby, we both know)That the nights were mainly madeFor saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

So, have you got the guts?Been wondering if your heart's still openAnd if so, I wanna know what time it shutsSimmer down and pucker upI'm sorry to interrupt, it's just I'm constantly on the cuspOf trying to kiss youI don't know if you feel the same as I doBut we could be together if you wanted to 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page