top of page

Catholic Daily Quotes

Public·81 members

Gustav Yegorov
Gustav Yegorov

Tears And Rain By James Blunt With Lyrics.

The song "Tears and Rain" by James Blunt is about wanting to find comfort in difficult times and accepting that pain is a part of life. The song talks about finding the strength to keep going even when things are tough, and to find peace and relief even in pain. It acknowledges that despite our best efforts, sometimes bad things happen and we must learn to accept and move forward. The chorus of the song urges the listener to find comfort in pain, and to cope with it by pushing away the troubles and hiding their true shape, like Dorian Gray. The song ultimately conveys the idea that no matter what we face, we can find comfort and solace in tears and rain.

Tears and Rain by James Blunt with lyrics.

I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.

I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.I've heard what they say, but I'm not here for trouble.Far, far away; find comfort in pain.All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble.It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• wryan6
  • Daniel
  • Adnan Shah
    Adnan Shah
  • Hermiane Cielle
    Hermiane Cielle
  • Edward Turner
    Edward Turner

Schroon Lake Community Church,  1088 Rt. 9, Schroon Lake, NY 12870  |  schroonchurch1@gmail.com  |  Tel: 518-532-7272

©2023 by SCHROON LAKE COMMUNITY CHURCH. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page