top of page

Catholic Daily Quotes

Public·81 members

Ciprian Cristea
Ciprian Cristea

Tamil Movie My Friend Ganesha Full Movie Download

Tamil Movie My Friend Ganesha Full Movie Download

My Friend Ganesha is a popular Hindi animated movie series that revolves around the adventures of a young boy named Vashu and his friend Ganesha, the elephant-headed god. The series consists of four movies: My Friend Ganesha (2007), My Friend Ganesha 2 (2008), My Friend Ganesha 3 (2010), and My Friend Ganesha 4 (2012). The movies are directed by Rajiv S. Ruia and produced by Deepak Bhanushali, Manish Ruparel, Raman Trikha, Mitesh Mehta, and Ronak Bhagat.

The movies are based on the Hindu mythology and culture, and aim to teach moral values and life lessons to children. The movies also feature songs composed by various music directors, such as Sameer Phaterpekar, Laxmi Narayan, Amjad Nadeem, and Nirmal Pawar. The movies have been dubbed in various languages, such as Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, and Gujarati.

Download: https://8nistcharhiema.blogspot.com/?download=2w33V8

If you are looking for the Tamil version of the My Friend Ganesha movies, you can watch them online on various platforms, such as YouTube, Disney+ Hotstar, and JustWatch. Here are some details about the Tamil dubbed versions of the movies:

• My Friend Ganesha 1: The first movie introduces Vashu, a lonely and innocent kid who feels neglected by his busy parents. He saves a drowning mouse and brings it home, unaware that it is the pet ride of Lord Ganesha. The mouse transforms into Ganesha and becomes Vashu's friend. Together, they face various challenges and have fun. You can watch the full movie in Tamil on YouTube or Disney+ Hotstar.

• My Friend Ganesha 2: The second movie follows Vashu's cousin Aarti, who moves to Mumbai with her parents after her father's transfer. She faces difficulties in adjusting to the new city and school. She also misses her friend Golu, who is left behind in her village. She finds a friend in Ganesha, who helps her overcome her problems and reunite with Golu. You can watch the full movie in Tamil on YouTube or JustWatch.

• My Friend Ganesha 3: The third movie revolves around Abhay and his sister Soniya, who are orphaned after their parents die in a car accident. They are adopted by their uncle and aunt, who treat them badly. They also face bullying at school and have no friends. They pray to Lord Ganesha for help, who comes to their rescue and becomes their friend. He helps them fight against their enemies and find happiness. You can watch the full movie in Tamil on YouTube or JustWatch.

• My Friend Ganesha 4: The fourth movie tells the story of Naresh and his sister Neha, who live with their grandparents in a village. They love their grandparents but miss their parents, who work abroad. They also face trouble from a greedy landowner who wants to take over their land. They seek help from Lord Ganesha, who arrives in their village and becomes their friend. He helps them save their land and reunite with their parents. You can watch the full movie in Tamil on JustWatch.

The My Friend Ganesha movies are entertaining and educational for children of all ages. They showcase the bond between a child and God, and the importance of faith and friendship. They also depict the rich culture and traditions of India, and the significance of festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi. If you want to download the Tamil version of the movies, you can use online video downloader tools or apps that allow you to save videos from YouTube or other websites.

However, you should be aware that downloading copyrighted content without permission is illegal and unethical. You should respect the hard work of the filmmakers and artists who created these movies, and support them by watching them legally on authorized platforms. You should also avoid visiting websites that offer pirated or illegal downloads of movies, as they may contain viruses or malware that can harm your device or data.

Therefore, the best way to enjoy the My Friend Ganesha movies in Tamil is to watch them online on the platforms mentioned above, or buy or rent the DVDs from authorized sellers. You can also share the movies with your friends and family, and spread the message of love and devotion to Lord Ganesha.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• wryan6
  • Daniel
  • Adnan Shah
    Adnan Shah
  • Hermiane Cielle
    Hermiane Cielle
  • Edward Turner
    Edward Turner

Schroon Lake Community Church,  1088 Rt. 9, Schroon Lake, NY 12870  |  schroonchurch1@gmail.com  |  Tel: 518-532-7272

©2023 by SCHROON LAKE COMMUNITY CHURCH. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page