top of page

Questions and Answers

Public·30 members

Gustav Yegorov
Gustav Yegorov

Download Donkey Kong 64 !FREE!

All standard 3DS models are packaged with a 2GB SD card, while 3DS XL models get a 4GB equivalent; naturally that makes an upgrade mandatory for those on the original storage in the smaller system. For players who buy most of their retail games via eShop download, an SDHC card with more space may prove useful, and they can be found at reasonable prices through various retailers.

Download Donkey Kong 64

I guessed so! Luckily I bought a 8 GB card, so when I can download my free DKC returns 3D (courtesy of the European promotion), I still have plenty of space for other downloads! By the way this is the only retail download that I get, just because it's free! Retail should be bought at retail, as a cartridge or disc!!

And this is why I don't (completely) understand people downloading full price retail games.....It's convenient, sure, but the added extra cost of having to buy larger SD/HDDs to accommodate them doesn't make it seem worth it to me. And game sizes are only going to increase as time goes on...

I have a 32G card that I don't think is very full, but I'd probably buy the cart. Some games I like to just download, but maybe not this one. Then again, I do have the physical Wii version. Not that it really impacts the decision.

@Fusion14 Keep telling yourself that. Nintendo doesn't honor your downloads if the system fails or is stolen and you get a new one unless they repair it alone. Figure that and they'll only support those downloads only so long after they move to the next system and it's a setup for losses in hundreds or thousands of dollars into the crapper.

25,795 blocks for RE: Revalations! I have a class 4 32GB SD card that I purchased for about $22 if I recall correctly. I never knew how much I'd enjoy downloading over physical carts but so far have eight retail games and a handful of other downloads. I believe I still have over 103,000 blocks so I don't see myself running out of room on my SD card anytime soon.

got the retail version pre-ordered at GS, only downloadable retail game I have is Mario 3D Land and that's only because of the free game promotion through Club Nintendo (recently upgraded to a 3DSXL and got a Club Nintendo code from the Pokemon game that you could register to get the free game offer.

Not even Donkey Kong's banana cave could store that many blocks!It would take me quite a few hours to download this game. So many that I could easily go to town to get the game and back AND be able to play the game for 2 hours before the digital version would be downloaded. I'll be sticking with retail for sure.

@tanookisuit I've read that they will cover your downloads if you spare the laziness to make a list stating what you downloaded and proof that you downloaded it. So I have you beat. Besides who is to say they won't adopt an account system in the near future?

I bought the Eshop version of Castlevania Mirror of Fate, thinking it'd be around the same size as Paper Mario's 5000-ish blocks.As it turns out, it was about 11000 D: I had to delete almost every downloaded game off my SD card. SO now I'm gonna buy a new SD card and redownload it all As for save data, most of the games I'd either not made much progress with or already beaten. Either way I have to start from scratch again in all of them

I'm getting the retailversion of this, just because it's cheaper. I'll get the download for AC:NL because I'm getting it free with the European 'So Many Games' promotion, and I can only get the free game as a download. Anyway, AC:NL is the game most suited to a digital copy, 'cause you can dip in for a short blast and then out again and play something else without having to continually swap carts.

Great leaping monkeys of the fourth dimension! That's... WOW. Man! I doubt I'll get this game because I already have the Wii original, and the bonus content doesn't--for me, mind you, I can't speak for others--justify a re-purchase. So, I guess I won't have to worry about this 800 pound gorilla of a download size.

Huh? it is like the OPPOSITE dude! Carts will always work in ANY 3DS (you can still get old Atari 2600 carts that play in any 2600 unit!) , while your DRM filled downloads will only work as long as the 3DS that they are locked to is working. When Nintendo moves on and "EOL (end of lines)" the 3DS all of your download stuff will be gone!

Yeah but with one important difference, the "data" on a cart is not locked to a single piece of console hardware like a downloaded game is. It can be moved at will, be sold or bought used, outlast the support from Nintendo etc.

Why do people need to argue about retail vs downloads? Good for you for still buying retail carts. But do you need to attack downloads because they don't suit you? I'm fairly certain Nintendo once said they were planning to implement an account system in the future. Do you really think they will abandon all their customers buying retail downloads just because their console broke? The Wii proved that Nintendo can transfer over your VC games to a new system and they even let you transfer them over to Wii U.As for the article, I'll be downloading DKCR. Though I may need to look at upgrading my 16GB SD Card soon. Think I've got about 50000 blocks left.

I don't understand why Nintendo are being so stubborn over the unified account thing. It's almost like they don't know how to do it, but that sounds ridiculous. If my digital purchases were backed up and could be re-downloaded to any machine I was logged into it, then I'd pay a lot more digital stuff from Nintendo. If they took the step of making sure every big retail game was no more expensive than the physical version, then it would be a no brainer and I'd download everything. It's easy enough to use a price checker ad change your price to match. Animal Crossing pre-order 25 at Tesco, Donkey Kong 27 at ShopTo, Fire Emblem was 27 at ShopTo etc, but Nintendo want 39.99 for all these on the eShop. The dumbest part is if they charged 25 for a download, they'd still make a lot more profit on that, than what they are for the physical copies. They could probably drop it to 20 and STILL be making more profit than physical copies.

They're making a huge effort to push eShop downloads, but instead of a big marketing campaign they just need to get the basics right. Look at Steam. Almost everyone I know buys far more games on Steam than they will ever be able to play, for the above two reasons. It's so convenient to have these games in your library, and because they're so cheap. Heck, I bought Max Payne, Max Payne 2 and Fable: The Lost Chapters last week. They're Windows only and I have no Windows PC, so I can't even play them, but they cost my a combined total of 4, and now they'll be waiting there ready for the day I do end up with a Windows PC. 4! Nintendo want almost as much for a VC Gameboy game.

Well, I've been thinking about upgrading my card anyway. I'm using the same 2gb card that came with the system. Right now, music is taking up half of it (StreetPass and the pedometer work when you're listening to music with the system closed and headphones in). Swapnote actually told me to delete notes today because I'm out of room and couldn't download anymore.

On topic, I'm open to either download or retail for full-priced games. It all depends on the game itself and the price. I'll download if I think I'm going to play it for the life of the machine (Mario Kart 7 or Brain Age, something with staying power, you know?) or the price is compelling enough (Tetris Axis: $10 online vs $15-20 retail). I'll go retail if I can't get it online (Kid Icarus or Street Fighter 4), I think I'll enjoy it but eventually sell/trade it when I'm done (Super Mario Land 3D), it's cheaper in the store (used or otherwise, preferably by a margin of more than just a few bucks coughGameStopcough), or it has a cool collector's edition. In Donkey Kong Country Returns 3-D's case, I think I'd go retail, unless it had a killer feature that boosts replayability exponentially. No doubt I'd enjoy it either way though.

I tend to only download digital for games with long replay ability example. Animal crossing, Mario kart 7, resident evil (raid mode), professor Layton. But lately I have been downloading all sorts. I'm starting to like the ease of it all but I really think Nintendo need an account system coz if my 3DS breaks and i lose my games they will be refunding me everything or they will feel my wrath!

This was my freebee for the European promotion we had recently... I may consider something else but... at the same time I do have an XL and I'm not a fan of digital downloads if I can help it... I may need to make room though

With their unacceptable non-account policy there's no way I would download a so called retail game, so I don't even bother.The only one will be Animal Crossing since Nintendo is giving it to me for free...

already preordered this retail but i don't get people's problems with digital downloads. Apple only recently released iCloud so you could re-download all the music you ever bought with your account. You used to have to back up all the music you downloaded through iTunes to even move it to another computer.

If you purchase any of the three Donkey Kong Country games -- Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, or Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble -- you'll be able to download Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on the eShop for 30% off. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Schroon Lake Community Church,  1088 Rt. 9, Schroon Lake, NY 12870  |  schroonchurch1@gmail.com  |  Tel: 518-532-7272

©2023 by SCHROON LAKE COMMUNITY CHURCH. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page